Working with Software InsITe is easy, because we understand manufacturing and supply chain, and all the terms and acronyms that come along with the industry. From the latest in automation and artificial intelligence (AI), to application development, to data management and systems integration, to ERP solutions and customizations we truly cover our clients from the front office to the shop floor and beyond.
Current Market Challenges We Help Solve
In the Changing Labor Market
- Baseline wage expectations are increasing which drives up your costs.
- Quickening inflation means costs will rise across the board.
- Many more people are working in the Gig Economy–jumping into and out of projects that interest them.
- A tight labor supply is making it harder to find qualified employees.
Within the Growing Supply Chain Squeeze
- In order to protect their supply options, your customers are increasing the number of vendors they work with and increasing your competition.
- Around the world is has become harder to find raw materials and avoid product shortages
- Supply chain disruptions can affect your fulfillment schedules, which hurts your bottom line.
As Your Customers Demand More
- They want to know that your quality will not slip in the face of supply and labor challenges.
- They expect that you will deliver on time.
- They are looking for you to be flexible and responsive as their needs change.
- They want a window into your process so that they can see your numbers and have confidence you will be able to deliver.
The Fast Pace of Technology Development
- Automation typically has large up front costs and its hard to know where and when to begin.
- Computers have been integratged everywhere and the next step, Industry 4.0, is upon us as those computers get faster and smarter.
You need better data to make informed decisions
You want to remain competitive and you need to make a move now. You need to connect, collect, analyze and automate.
If it produces data, it should be connected and measured.
If it matters to your customers, it should be visible and clear.
If it’s repeatable, it should be automated.
With the Software InsITe approach, you can make it happen.
What We Do
Power Platform & RPA
Managed IT Services
IT Security & Compliance
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
C#, Xamarin, PowerApps, Power BI, SQL, Stripe, PayPal
Microsoft Office 365
Robotic Process Automation, PowerApps, Power Automate/Flow, Power BI, SharePoint
Azure Apps, OAuth2, Azure SQL, RESTful API’s, SharePoint, Azure Functions
SQL Server, Azure SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Cosmos DB, Oracle, MySQL, Access
Analytics & Business Intelligence
Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, SharePoint, PowerApps, SQL Server Reporting Services
IoT Devices & Apps
Raspberry Pi 3, IoT devices, Win10 IoT Core, Azure IoT Hub; Sensors: GPS, temperature, vibration, power, counters, analog, etc.
Machine Integration & Controls
HMI, Ignition, OPC, A-B Rockwell, RFID, 1D & 2D barcodes…
Allen-Bradley, ControlLogix, CompactLogix, SLC 500, MicroLogix, Modbus, Siemens, Wago, Beckhoff, ADU
Epson, ABB, Fanuc
ASP.Net, Blazor, React, Aurelia, BootStrap, Angular
Here’s a comprehensive list of applications that we provide or develop for our clients:
Microsoft Power Applications
Business Process and Workflows
Electronically Capture Data
Controlled Document Solutions
Accounting / HR Applications
Costing Data Warehouses
Shop Floor Transactions
Key Performance Metrics
Continuous Improvement Tracking
Creating Shipping Containers
Compliance Label Printing
Generation of Shipping Paperwork
SAP Business One Document Management
D365 Business Central Implementation and Integration
Quality Release Work Flows